Information & advice for Sunbury Manor students and parents
At Sunbury Manor School, we strive to provide our students with the knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to reach their full potential and make informed decisions about their future career paths.
In this section of the website you will find information about:
- Sunbury Manor School’s careers programme.
- Post-16 options
- Local college and careers events
- Current apprenticeship vacancies/work experience opportunities
- College Applications
- Working with Sunbury Manor School – employers and businesses
- Information for parents
At Sunbury Manor School, we will:
- Help you to learn about: different careers, post-16 routes, college and apprenticeship options, how to apply, entry requirements.
- Provide a range of learning opportunities where you can engage with different employees/employers and higher education providers.
- Teach you about careers through activities within the school curriculum.
- Provide you with independent careers advice from a careers advisor.
Sunbury Manor Careers Team
|Miss L Pacey||Careers Leader and Teacher of Physical Education||LPacey@sunburymanor.surrey.sch.uk||01932 784258 (Ext 6165)|
Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries regarding our careers provision at Sunbury Manor School.