Below you will find a list of online resources available to support your childs learning at home. The resources are grouped by subject in alphabetical order. There are also some general resources for you to explore. An important skill that any student could learn is touch-typing.
- Look at the summer exhibition, you can create and submit a piece of art work. We are already registered as a school.
- Activities, quizzes and information on artists.
- Home – fun & free colouring in.
- Go to the latest posts and try her fun painting tutorial. She is an artist we look at in Year 8.
- Different art careers and then activities to do linked to each.
- 12 world class museums you can visit online.
- Great for all tutorials on drawing techniques as well as photoshop (students can have a free trial of photoshop and then can have a 65% discount for the adobe creative cloud)
- Free science lessons:
Design and Technology
- KS4: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zbckjxs
- KS3: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zsf8wmn/revision/1
- Lots of resources from the Royal Shakespeare Company, including games, live lessons, videos and even streaming of full productions.
- 60000 FREE online books. Includes many audio books (also free), so you could listen to some great stories.
- Great resources for all, but some particularly useful resources for EAL students.
- Amazing resources from The British Library. There are also French, German, Italian and Serbian resources here.
Food and Nutrition
- YouTube channel: BBC teach (To supplement school set tasks and for visual learning).
- KS3 Computing:
- Seneca Learning theory: https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/b89946c5-cfe7-42d6-ae51-9b4631a07589
- Seneca Learning programming: https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/72d0364c-db0a-4630-8e0a-61f48cae0252
- IDEA Badges: https://idea.org.uk/
- Code.org: https://code.org/
- Typing Club: https://www.typingclub.com/
- KS4 Computer Science:
- Seneca Learning Theory: https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/a1ce4570-6e27-11-e8-af4b-35cf52f905c2
- Seneca Learning Programming: https://app.senecalearning.com/dashboard/courses/add/enroll/72d0364c-db0a-4630-8e0a-61f48cae0252
- Python Programming: https://www.csnewbs.com/python
- Outwood: https://compsci.homelearning.outwood.com/gcse-computer-science
- Smart Revise (students have a login) : https://www.smartrevise.online/Account/Login
- KS4 iMedia:
- Online revision (students have a log in): https://erevision.uk/auth
- There are a lot of lessons and resources on the VLE for all subjects above:
- Maths with Carol Vorderman: https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- Students have logins to these websites:
- We have a school login for this website:
- https://www.mymaths.co.uk/ User Name: sunbury Password: Hexagon
- These are all free websites that they can login and use:
- For KS3:
- For KS4:
- For both KS3 and KS4:
- For KS4:
- For KS3:
- For KS4:
- PE with Joe Wicks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8o8wMgAT-Y
- Sport England’s free workouts: https://www.sportengland.org/stayinworkout
- https://www.linguascope.com/ (please ask your teacher for the username and password)
- https://www.vocabexpress.com/co/ (students all have individual usernames and passwords)
- This is a great site, with excellent free resources for all years: from primary school, all the way to GCSE.
- There are a wide range of subjects.
- To access Digital Pocket Posters for free, click on the link, select any one of the books and then register.
- You do not need a book code - leave this field blank.
- Once you have registered, all topics will become unlocked.
- Includes Primary school resources.
- This is supposed to be for people learning English, but most of the activities will be really beneficial for your students, including primary school.
- A wide range of resources for different subjects – including primary school level.
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ Includes Primary school resources. Use the code: CVDTWINKLHELPS
- Music with Myleene Klass: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ/videos
- Free daily audio story from David Walliams: https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/